Friday, December 17, 2010

Damn 2 hour delay

i woke up at like 9:11 this morning and  my room felt like a sauna, mom had pulled my door shut turning my room into a really warm as  place to sleep, thus causing me to sleep late. non medicated,  hungry, and sick i got dressed in 2 jackets and  my skinnys and  my warn out bear paw boots and ran out of  the house. then mom pulled  the lap top card  and i quote "i hope no one steals your laptop" so i ran back locked the damn door and ran like shit just to get to school. just outside the orthodontist office i  crossed the street  as a car was comign and they honked at me pft ass hole! then when i was infront of the elementary school i look it was 9:22, so i ran to school and o my  locker and to class just in time for pre-vet to start. ugh massive stuffy head, heacache -shtug- oh well time to surf the net in serch of things to do till class ends

No comments:

Post a Comment