Thursday, August 25, 2011

My family on IMVU

I've come to the conclusion that my family is a bunch of sex crazed freaks. Yes i mean you Kitty, i love you, you sexy beast of a sister! Were a bunch of stripping, drinking, booty shaking women who use the girl when we need to god i love all of my family. were a close net family who keeps no secrets (if we can help it) ! i love my  mama, my daddie, my sissys kitty, megs, ans stephie, twizzy (i think i got that right) and my one and only  true bunny( brother) con - man your bat shit crazy but we all love you for it! i love  my nana whose  just as crazy as we all are! and my  grumpie whos the best grandfather ever, we talk about anime, hentai, and a shit load more!
to every one in my fmily (yes every one i missed to) i love you aall and always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and i love my bitch ben that puts up with every thign i  dish out, you  champ i hope you get laid soon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment