Friday, July 1, 2011

Little Miss I'll Get Tough

So I posted a pulse on IMVU feeling like I needed to vent, heres what it said and  the comments that followed. Note: these people are my friends and family and they mean a lot to me.

HexRavenAdelaide: I'm Little Miss I'll Get Tough and i wont back down. NO guys going to ruin my senior summer!!! I WILL FIGHT BACK FOR WHAT I FEEL!!! Its my life and no ones going to tell me who and what i am and will be!!! NO matter what happens I will be myself. I am a powerful smart woman who has feelings, F*** it all I'm gonna do what f***** wanna do and be what I f***** wanna be!!! Cause I'm Little Miss I'll get tough, I may get broken and hurt but I always get better, I stand a little bit taller with every mistake I make. My heart belongs to me and me alone!!!

~Here's how they responded~

AlexJordanAdelaide:  u go sis keep ur head up high (Alex is one of the few people I  truly feel  relaxed around, He's always there for me when I'm down and I'll always be there for him when he needs me)

GrandMasterSifuWolf: You tell them cockstain losers, Niece! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! (My crazy Juggalo Uncle, who I'm pretty sure is on bat shit -Inner thoughts- if only that was possible -Outer thoughts- He's probably pulling an all nighter)

HexRavenAdelaide: no matter how strong the concrete is it always cracks and breaks eventually.

I love my friends and family to death, and they crack me up and back me up when I need People there for me.

P.S. Wolf is a bad ass movie star. If anyone has an IMVU account and this has touched them or this has touched them please feel free to get a hold of me at Shyhinata30@yahoo.com, on IMVU at  HexRavenAdelaide, or even comment on my blog what ever you want.

2 comments:

  1. vary good thing for u to do sis keeping your head up high and moving on. ill always be there for u as much as all family and friends well be. this is one good thing for people to do when there down. i wish i had something like this when i was growing up i think it would of helped me out alot but i didnt.. love u sis keep your head up and move on... love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete